Burmese Kush is almost half sativa and half indica, a perfect blend of cerebral and body effects. Within just a few hits user a calming feeling of euphoria that uplift moods is induced.
- A relaxing body high leaves users free; feeling focused and creative.
- Recommended for evening and nighttime use only, and as such is also recommended to insomniacs.
- The body high can soothe the aches and pains of many ailments.
- Offers relief from stress and anxiety disorders.
- The 'munchies effect' is great for patients to find reprieve from nausea and a loss of appetite.
- The dark green buds have a piney aroma with a sweet aftertaste.